|Posted on : 2023-10-10||AVP - Risk (RCSA) For An MNC Banks Captive.||Location : Bengaluru|
|Last Date to Apply||2023-10-31|
In this role, you will:
· Candidate should possess strong background in RCSA program or Operational Risk Management and the ability to work across a large, complex, and highly matrixed organization will be critical. As the Controls organization, we are responsible for the identification and assessment of a strong control environment that leads to early identification and sustainable mitigation of operational risk.
• Implementing sustainable RCSA for Corporate Risk—the foundational element of the enterprise risk management framework—based on our end-to-end understanding of the business process, inherent risks, and the controls to mitigate them.
Lead and Execute end-end RCSA scope of work (From Data support – RCSA workshop (Execution) – SHRP entry) and related
• Demonstrate thorough functional understanding as a subject matter expert
• Ability to deliver training sessions / control awareness programs to internal teams and business groups
• Demonstrate documentation abilities / skills to support the role requirements
• Demonstrate collaborative efforts and strong partnership with stakeholders and internal teams • Provide guidance to new, less experienced team members.
• Performs review activities and overlooking the nuances of the team to implement all key operational risk components
• Drive continuous improvement & transformation initiatives to enable new opportunities for process efficiencies.
• Experience of minimum 6+ years in RCSA program or Operational Risk domain.
• Strong knowledge of the Operational Risk Framework and disciplines primarily in the Banking industry and its related operations
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner. Ability to produce high-quality reports and documentation
• Strong time management skills and the demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Must have demonstrated strong technical writing skills including the proven ability to clearly document activities, processes, Risk, Control and other results
• Experience with developing and creating documentation for support and training activities• Critical thinking and Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong to learn technology tools, communication & analytical skills• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work with and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Proficiency with MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS-Visio.
• Self-starter and able to work independently
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong Documentation skills
• Experience in Banking or Multinational Financial Institution.
• Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions• Professional Risk Certifications if any
|Salary||30-35L Fixed + Bonus|
|Employement Type||Full Time|
|Education||Bachelors or Masters|