In this role, you will:
• Lead Complex initiatives designed to mitigate current and emerging risks with broad impact
• Act as a key participant in monitoring, evaluating, and measuring the impact of decisions practiced in Control Management functional area.
• Monitor moderately complex business specific programs, and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk-mitigation strategies
• Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
• Develop and implement risk monitoring and risk reporting processes and controls
• Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations, and provide guidance in developing and implementing risk-mitigating strategies
• Lead Control Management project or virtual teams
12+ years of experience with 5 or more years of Data Governance, Risk Management or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Successful candidates will have experience within financial services and the associated risk and regulatory environment; 1st line or 2nd line of defense experience in one or more of the areas of Consumer Data & Analytics, Marketing, Consumer Banker enablement, or Customer engagement and experience.