|Posted on : 2021-05-25||VP - Advanced Analytics (Commercial Banking) - Capacity Planning, Forecasting Techniques And Customer Service Analytics Is A Must. Exp: 16+ Yrs, Loc: Bengaluru||Location : Bengaluru, India|
|Last Date to Apply||2021-05-30|
About the Role:
The role sits with Commercial Banking Data & Analytics Team to support Operational Capacity planning & Work force Management group:
1. Understanding the Present dynamics of Case Volume, create benchmarks on AHT and measure available capacity to support work through detailed deep dive into Service view, Telephony and HR data. Creating detailed metrics on Utilization, surplus or shortages and team, site, TM level performance with regards to capacity utilization
2. Forecasting the Capacity Need for Future through Case Volume forecast at different segments and using the AHTs, Attrition curve etc. to build Capacity plan, scheduling, routing logics etc.
3. Create detailed reporting architecture to show overall and granular view on present view on case volume and mix trends, work effort benchmarks, capacity utilizations, detailed drill downs and also a future (forecast) view on expected volumes, Capacity Planning, scheduling, routing etc.
4. Improving Customer experience through understanding drivers of experience using benchmark NPS scores, ML and Text analytics on Customer Survey analysis for service organizations; call transcriptions etc. to reduce the root cause of bad experience on phone, email or digital
This role will be responsible for partnering across the Commercial Banking teams to understand operational work flow, priorities on capacity plan and hence be able to deliver capacity planning and work force management across Commercial Banking by developing suite of models and algorithms, optimization algorithms, reporting and dashboards etc. which can be used for optimal capacity planning for Commercial Banking. This role is strategic is nature and will require significant experience in data and analytics- more preferably in Operations research, Forecasting techniques, segmentation, linear optimization and work flow management.
The role will require to use ML, AI algorithms to build optimizations as well as do text analytics, speech analytics on survey, call transcriptions etc.
• Leading a team of highly qualified data science analysts with experience in formulating and solving complex problems
• Supporting NLP, ML and AI operational teams with the advanced know-how blending theory and practice
• Providing both technical consulting to business leaders at an appropriate level of information encapsulation
• Oversee development of predictive modeling algorithms using statistical tools, statistical modeling, optimization, algorithm development to synthesize large data sets
• Apply critical thinking skills and perform advanced analytics with the goal of solving complex and multi-faceted business problems.
• Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
• Perform advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance.
• Be a talent magnet by collaborating with various universities and leveraging network across companies
• Coaching team members to operate at higher level of dimensionality to innovate and bring in game changing ideas to fruition
As a team member and manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team and the business. Specifically, you will lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued and supported to do work that energizes them. Management responsibilities will also include providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks and completing daily management tasks.
· Ability to work overlap hours with US team
· Shift 1:30-10:30 pm
Essential skill Qualifications:
· Around 16+ years in similar analytics role
|Salary||65-70L Fixed + Variables|
|Employement Type||Full Time|
|Education||PhD/M.A./M.Sc./MS College Degree or Higher in operations res|