|Posted on : 2023-06-09||VP - Campus Hiring For An MNC In Bengaluru/Hyderabad.||Location : Bengaluru/Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Apply||2023-06-30|
Role Overview: The recruiting delivery Leader of Campus Recruitment India & Philippines (India and Philippines) will play a key role in development and execution of Campus Recruiting Strategy for India & Philippines, with core focus to support organization and business priorities.
Key Responsibilities :
• Lead the India & Philippines Campus Recruiting program across India and Philippines
• Manage successful relationships with key leaders and serve as primary owner and driver of the campus recruitment strategy & consultation related to overall campus program initiative
• Partner closely with Business Leaders & Talent Management team to shape and influence organization level campus hiring strategy; serve as a thought leader, subject matter expert and influence leadership on overall campus specific initiatives – which include Build Vs Buy models.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to attract and select top campus talent, driving collaboration with senior colleagues in recruiting delivery and HR and with business leadership to create a best-in-class recruiting program that delivers outstanding talent to the company
• Provide superior leadership to engage, inspire and develop the team. Ensure the HR team is professional, business focused, possesses a can-do attitude, a will to win, and demonstrates strong engagement and commitment
• Develop branding and marketing strategy, social media , diversity and other initiatives in collaboration with the business in partnership with recruitment channels and marketing team
• Drive overall candidate experience; identify and attract top talent leveraging strategic sourcing strategies, paying particular attention to diverse candidate pools
• Provide ongoing communication to leadership regarding recruiting status, relevant data and metrics to inform key decisions regarding strategy and continuous improvement
• Drive campus engagement and build relationships with select colleges/institutes across India & Philippines in order to establish our Client as an employer of choice
• Enhance the brand recall by maintaining a continuous connect with the institutes.
• Anchor the campus program and partner with the our Client businesses to drive talent acquisition from the colleges
• Create disruptive campus engagement programs and drive them from conceptualization to execution
• Develop a strong external network to keep our client on top of the list for the key campus placement administrators and academicians.
• Manage the selection process to make it more robust in order to attract the best talent from the campuses
• Travel across campuses as campus managers for relationship drives, branding events & hiring.
• Continued engagement with the hired candidates to ensure retention
• supporting and promoting diversity initiatives
• delivering a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through collaboration and integrity in all contact with candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues
• Provide value-add recruiting advice to hiring managers to influence and persuade talent decisions
• MBA from a premier b-school with 15+ years of experience. At least 10 years of recruitment experience.
• Prior project management experience
• Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a results-driven approach to deliver win-win solutions for the business
• Good change management experience, and ability to drive and manage complex/large scale change initiatives sensitively and thoughtfully
• Strong relationship competencies, able to collaborate, influence and manage through conflict to achieve successful outcomes • Strong executive presence and demonstrated leadership skills, good judgment, and ability to effectively interface with employees and leaders at all levels within the firm
• Working knowledge of recruiting systems/tools (e.g. Kenexa/Workday) preferred
• Effective time management and organizational skills, proven ability to prioritize while simultaneously managing numerous projects/processes often under tight deadlines
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Creative, independent thinker who can drive programs end-to-end.
• Proven ability to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, work in a virtual team environment, recognize trends, and identify systematic approaches to solving problems
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
• High initiative & drive
• Ability to collaborate with divergent teams in order to achieve common goals within challenging deadlines
• Previous experience either in-house or in agency recruitment recruiting banking professionals
|Salary||Can be discussed|
|Employement Type||Full Time|