- We are seeking highly skilled and talented Business and Strategy Leader who will form part of an agile group of professionals that will work across the Enterprise Business Process Management core businesses and functions to provide deep analysis and strategic solutions to enable existing and new businesses to develop and expand.
Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of existing support system including applications & tools, and identify business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions. Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications. Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements. Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business. Provides work direction to resources and lead support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a Line of Business. Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight and/or team member processing. The work will involve developing dynamic business plans and identifying areas for opportunities and growth within each initiative leveraging analytical thinking & rigor to ensure that it correlates back to the overall strategy of the EBPM and the broader enterprise. This team will also be able to pivot and enable rapid learning and adaptation while also ensuring programmatic rigor in execution.
- A team player & seasoned leader that is inclusive and inquisitive in learning about the current businesses and needs and can quickly provide rich insight into the overall strategic environment.
- Skilled at determining how and assessing our current business’s real time competitive advantage leveraging the internal and external data and business intelligence to formulate the desired outcome
- Agile in connecting the strategy to the execution and be inclusive and transparent in communication to the key stakeholders and sponsors of the initiatives
- Innovative in the way to structure and manage what could be at times intensive and competing priorities but can be focused and dedicated to contributing towards the outcomes desired by the executive sponsors and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a team of Strategy Consultants & Analysts to deliver business priorities & value in timely manner
- Confident in their ability to work across all levels of the organization.
- Mentor teams leading Analytical and Cross Functional Program Management Projects.
- Provide thought leadership to maximize the value delivered to the enterprise by improving / transforming the business processes
- Should have proven experience leading / implementing RPA engagements having understanding of automation strategy, process optimization and program management
- Manage process engineering initiatives including process improvement and design, change implementation, customer research, and resource allocation
- Identify risks and opportunities associated with redesign improvement decisions and ensure alignment with strategic plan
- Provide direction for establishing and identifying design and redesign requirements, priorities, and deadlines for assigned initiatives
- Ensure effective integration of initiatives with the financial, technological, and process systems used
- Understand the business question & context to create a logical & structured analytical plan for finding insights and communicating the business value.
- Create in depth reports and presentations on the businesses initiative and needs and provide the requisite forecasts and expectations as it relates to the desired outcomes.
- Keep studying and staying abreast of new and potential trends in the industry to be able to formulate the end solution with the supporting data and P&L impact
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution -Leveraging the internal data expertise and coupling with industry views
- Lead group initiatives that encompass research and future state requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts
- Ensure effective relationships among the design teams and partners
- Develop root cause research and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates
- Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods
- Ensure appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and statistical approach
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Required qualifications
- 15+ years of total work experience
- 12+ years of experience delivering analytic, strategy execution or customer operations value in a line of business or function
- Experience in Process Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Desired Qualifications
- Master’s Degree or MBA with expertise in core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an analytical and creative mindset. Strategy and implementation experience. Efficient project & people management skills
- Exposure to developing, improving and optimizing processes environments / development of process standards related to formulation and other metrics, troubleshooting issues and performing Root Cause Analysis, and resolving difficult process and engineering issues.
- Must have strong relationship management and proven leadership skills, with solid conflict management, negotiation, and organizational effectiveness techniques for successful outcome
- Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex
- Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups including executive management, regulatory examiners, and internal auditors
- Execution oriented, professional demeanor, self-starter behavior and able to recognize opportunities for improvement in the business and to act on those opportunities.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems. Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making
- Ability to work across matrix organization and represent the vision and strategy and initiative with fact-based knowhow