- Lead the Campus Recruiting program
- Manage successful relationships with key leaders and serve as primary owner and driver of the campus recruitment strategy & consultation related to overall campus program initiative
- Partner closely with Business Leaders & Talent Management team to shape and influence organization level campus hiring strategy; serve as a thought leader, subject matter expert and influence leadership on overall campus specific initiatives – which include Build Vs Buy models.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to attract and select top campus talent, driving collaboration with senior colleagues in recruiting delivery and HR and with business leadership to create a best-in-class recruiting program that delivers outstanding talent to the company
- Provide superior leadership to engage, inspire and develop the team. Ensure the HR team is professional, business focused, possesses a can-do attitude, a will to win, and demonstrates strong engagement and commitment
- Develop branding and marketing strategy, social media, diversity and other initiatives in collaboration with the business in partnership with recruitment channels and marketing team
- Drive overall candidate experience; identify and attract top talent leveraging strategic sourcing strategies, paying particular attention to diverse candidate pools
- Provide ongoing communication to leadership regarding recruiting status, relevant data and metrics to inform key decisions regarding strategy and continuous improvement
- Drive campus engagement and build relationships with select colleges/institutes in order to establish our client as an employer of choice
- Enhance the brand recall by maintaining a continuous connect with the institutes.
- Anchor the campus program and partner with the businesses to drive talent acquisition from the colleges
- Create disruptive campus engagement programs and drive them from conceptualization to execution
- Develop a strong external network to keep our client on top of the list for the key campus placement administrators and academicians.
- Manage the selection process to make it more robust in order to attract the best talent from the campuses
- Travel across campuses as campus managers for relationship drives, branding events & hiring.
- Continued engagement with the hired candidates to ensure retention
- Supporting and promoting diversity initiatives
- delivering a consistent, high-quality candidate and client experience through collaboration and integrity in all contact with candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Provide value-add recruiting advice to hiring managers to influence and persuade talent decisions
- MBA from a premier b-school with 10+ years of recruiting experience
- Prior project management experience
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a results-driven approach to deliver win-win solutions for the business
- Good change management experience, and ability to drive and manage complex/large scale change initiatives sensitively and thoughtfully
- Strong relationship competencies, able to collaborate, influence and manage through conflict to achieve successful outcomes
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated leadership skills, good judgment, and ability to effectively interface with employees and leaders at all levels within the firm
- Working knowledge of recruiting systems/tools (e.g. Kenexa) preferred
- Effective time management and organizational skills, proven ability to prioritize while simultaneously managing numerous projects/processes often under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Creative, independent thinker who can drive programs end-to-end.
- Proven ability to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, work in a virtual team environment, recognize trends, and identify systematic approaches to solving problems
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- High initiative & drive
- Ability to collaborate with divergent teams in order to achieve common goals within challenging deadlines
- Previous experience either in-house or in agency recruitment recruiting banking professionals