Our client is looking at a seasoned professional and an exceptional leader who would be leading Facilities Management operations at India level, managing multiple large sites across regions. This position would be responsible for entire spectrum of facilities management to include Engineering, Soft Services, Cafeteria, Space Management, Transport operations and allied services related to those. Leading a team of facility management professionals, provides oversight to maintenance programs, optimize safety, functionality and customer experience of all employees. Develops operating model strategy and administers policies and operating expense budget planning. Manage internal stake holders, executive leadership and align with wider organizational objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the overall operations of property and project management for large, multi-state region
- Make final decision on administrative and operational issues affecting assigned region
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development for Corporate Properties issues and policies
- Determine appropriate strategy of Corporate Properties team to meet moderate to high-risk deliverables
- Participate with other group managers and directors to develop operating policies and procedure
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced management
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Property Management
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy.
- Manage staff selection, performance, development and training processes to ensure team competencies and capabilities to reach the business goals and expectations
- Provides managerial and technical solutions to a variety of complex issues
- Manage, oversee and ensure compliance with local regulatory and code requirements, ensures compliance with local work place safety regulations.
Required Qualifications, International:
- 15 + years of Property Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5 + years of Management experience