Overview of the Role - VP Sales (ISV) – Product Engineering
Location – Bay Area/Anywhere in US
Distinct Focus – New Client Acquisition in the ISV market segment to grow Product Engineering business.
Reporting to SVP and Head of Product Engineering Vertical
As we continue to grow and expand our business, we are looking for a Sales and Business Development leader at the VP level to work closely with the BU Head and drive new client acquisition as well as be a thought partner on the GTM strategy for the Product Engineering vertical.
- We would like the candidate to have a “hunter” mentality with problem solving, consultative selling approaches to navigate, develop new senior relationships in named accounts.
- High energy, hands-on, sound interpersonal, oral and written communications and organization skills.
- Must be able to clearly communicate the business value of complex, strategic solutions to PE CXO’s.
- Has experience configuring and developing content and messaging to facilitate the sales process and takes overall responsibility for the quality and effectiveness of final sales deliverables.
- Develops specialized business – solutions driven, project-oriented sales versus staff augmentation
- Lead and manage customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- Develop new business and GTM strategy to grow our Client’s PE business with a principal focus to acquired key client logos.
- Orchestrate the sales process from lead identification through close of the sales process. Must be able to add value to the sale and facilitate Sales Support Teams to develop the appropriate solution and close the business with the client.
- Candidate should possess prior track record of developing and growing client relationships(Fortune 500, CIOs, Senior Information Systems Executives, and Senior Business Executives), industry relationships (software vendors, integrators). Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, SPIN, Power based Selling, Target Account Selling.
- Manage the overall relationship and communication with key CXO’s in Client organizations and have full command of their business model, application landscape and how our Client’s solutions deliver value.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 500 clients.
- 10+ years of consulting sales experience within Engineering companies.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.