In this role, you will:
- Own the key responsibilities of supporting the Data Analytics teams and management across multiple areas.
- Strategic Planning
1. DMI International Strategy – Defining the road map and future models for cross Data Analytics in India & Philippines Team engagement, Process excellence, Talent management and Leadership development. and translating strategies to actionable activities and overseeing the execution.
2. Analytics Business Execution Team Relationship Manager – Develop, evolve and execute strategic plan to drive greater I&P partnership across Analytics share service team; will be included as a dotted-line relationship to Head of Data Analytics Business Execution.
- Operational Support
1. Annual Planning, Budgeting & Finances – Forecast team engagement, travel expenses, recruitment expenses and keep the expenses in check. Participate and lead the budgeting exercise.
2. Reporting – Maintain and report people and Headcount information including (Recognition, CSR/Volunteer, Continuous improvements, Certifications, Diversity data, Attrition Data, Hiring data.
3. Transition management –Keep track of ongoing transition needs and related documentation (GDA, BCP, RCSA) and corresponding HC information.
- Employee Development and Engagement
1. Recruitment – Collaborate with Talent Acquisiti team in ensuring targeted hiring, also partner with Analytics Business Execution Team on targeted skillsets and recruitment opportunities aligned with broader Analytics talent plan. Support management and tracking of attrition and talent pipeline.
2. Team engagement – Planning and Organizing team engagement events, CSR and Community event coordination. Organize various levels of team connects – skips, new joiners, all hands, offsites, Strat meetings.
3. Communication and Collaboration – Primary point of contact for the Data Analytics Communications team. Develop and drive brand strategy for the group both internally and externally.
- Shared Tooling Team Lead – Co-lead and manage Business Solution team, responsible for building solutions on SharePoint, Atlassian Jira and Confluence. Responsible for all people related tasks – hiring, retaining, engaging, developing, training, reviewing etc.
Required Qualifications, International:
- 15+ years of experience in Business Support / Process Excellence / Project Management in a financial organization
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a CAO role / team
- Experience building strong relationships with senior leadership
- Strong experience in Operational and/or Process Improvement
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge / experience of Data Management, Data Analytics or Data Governance domains
- Ability to understand business processes and/or objectives to enable successful implementation of documentation activities and identification of future efficiencies
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to engage with and work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships across Lines of Business and support functions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Driven, confident, organized and an accomplished problem solver
- Manage and develop complex teams handling multifaceted tasks and operations for the Data Management & Insights team.
- Engage business stakeholders in integrating or implementing business execution initiatives
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement, redesign, change management initiatives, and risk control development
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding operations of the team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures aligned with business line objectives
- Collaborate and consult with immediate colleagues and cross functional business partners
- Interact directly with executive management to influence, optimize, and negotiate on business operations related to Strategy and Execution
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Business Execution
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent