|Posted on : 2022-08-17||Lead COO Office For An MNC Banks Captive Unit. Loc: BLR, Exp: 8+ Yrs||Location : Bengaluru|
|Last Date to Apply||2022-09-16|
Reporting to the Senior Business Execution Manager for the COO Functions Business Office and Managed Services group at I&P, this position is responsible for delivering on key responsibilities for the business office for the COO functions delivery group.
This role requires experience in strategy and planning, a flair for executive presentation and data, and an ability to prioritize and execute on strategic goals
Key aspects of the role include, but are not limited to the following:
· Support the COO Business Office Manager as a central coordination point for all Corp Services teams and support Corp Services leader in
o Design & drive leadership planning sessions to review the progress of strategic initiatives / programs
o Create framework and report on all key program metrics (Global delivery, people, financial, performance)
o Monitor and track MBR cadence for CS leader and with US Functional groups.
o Help in standardization and harmonization of processes best practices across function and locations
· Manage ad-hoc projects and requests for data
· Represent the COO functions delivery group in the I&P COO Business Forum
· Provide a central coordination for other support groups to interface across Corp Services.
· Support I&P legal entity initiatives – Site, Compliance and employee related.
· Risk Management: Proactively identifying risks and building robust internal controls
· Support Business Execution Senior Manager in executing the group’s strategy based on direction from the Corporate Services Delivery Executive
· Co-ordinate global delivery planning for COO functions
· Facilitate the progression of ideas to business cases and projects in accordance with agreed priorities
· Support Business Execution Senior Manager is working with Finance to monitor and report on key metrics for the group
· Initiating, developing, and maintaining relationships with stakeholders across the company
· Build strong relationship with all leaders of the COO Functions Delivery organization and their management teams
· Understand the business goals and priorities of the respective stakeholders to deliver the same.
· Establish effective communication with partners
· Continually identify and drive opportunities improvements in effectiveness, efficiency and experience
· Create reports and processes to monitor operational performance of the group
· Establishment of service performance measures tied to business outcomes
· Review and drive improvements in policies, practices and procedures on an ongoing basis with the view to creating an environment of constant improvement
· Evaluate impact, implement and measure improvements in standards achieved. Build up and maintain a sound knowledge of industry practices and procedures and examine value to the current internal environment
· Ensure no surprises, and active risk management.
· Create visibility of operations through reporting / metrics for the group’s management
· Continuously strive towards effectiveness, efficiency and experience.
Desired experience profile
· Required to have 8+ years’ experience in strategy, planning or business operations, with last 2-3 years in roles with executive interaction
· Experience with in-house centres would be an advantage, especially in the Banking/ Financial Services domain
· Must demonstrate drive for results in impacting business outcomes.
· Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness in all areas
· Takes ownership for responsibilities and for management of risk exposure
· Must demonstrate keen eye for detail, ability to analyse and interpret data
· Influencing skills and working effectively in a matrix
· Prioritization and time management
· High degree of comfort with Data, Reporting, Analytics
· Has had exposure to in process improvement and quality frameworks.
· Strong MS Office skills. Should be proficient in working on MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Visio, etc.
|Salary||30-35 lacs Fixed + Bonus|
|Employement Type||Full Time|
|Education||Bachelors or Masters|