|Posted on : 2022-08-02||AVP - Risk And Compliance (Indian Regulatory Bodies) For An MNC Banks Captive Unit. Loc: BLR, Exp: 10+ Yrs||Location : Bengaluru|
|Last Date to Apply||2022-09-02|
About this role:
Our client is seeking a Lead Compliance Officer...
In this role, you will:
• 17+ years of BFSI Compliance experience, or equivalent in Risk Management, Controls and Regulations. Extensive experience in multiple domains of Banking Regulatory Compliance across LOBs and functions
• Seasoned Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance SME with sound understanding of regulatory landscape. Highly analytical skills and ability to breakdown regulations and assess impact.
• Ability to groom team members to develop SME skills in the Regulatory Compliance domain. Provide Advisory support to key senior stakeholders on Compliance requirements across Enterprise functions HR, Finance etc.
• Has good knowledge of applicable local regulations and ability to perform impact analysis adeptly to changes in regulations
• Effective reporting and documentation skills
• Expert stakeholder management
• Master’s degree in corporate laws/ legal/ Regulatory Affairs. Good to have ACA/ACS or equivalent. Relevant Risk and Regulatory certifications will be an advantage
• Experience in US Banking Regulations will be an advantage.
• General knowledge of industry standards and best practices around regulatory compliance, control evaluations / testing, internal audit and risk management processes.
• Ability to credibly challenge, conduct tough conversations and effectively communicate with various levels of management, including senior leaders and executives.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with both the line of business and technical Team Members
• Creative and strategic thinking skills, including the ability to analyse business issues and identify key risks/mitigating controls, combined with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and stakeholder management.
• Demonstrate positive attitude and readiness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Flexibility to multi task and work across domains and business groups.
|Salary||40 Lac Fixed|
|Employement Type||Full Time|
|Education||Master’s degree in corporate laws/ legal/ Regulatory Affairs|