|Posted on : 2022-07-30||Director PMO (Business Performance) For A IT MNC At Bengaluru. Exp: 15+ Yrs, Edu: MBA From Premier B-School||Location : Bengaluru|
|Last Date to Apply||2022-08-13|
Business Performance is a critical team which drives strategic initiatives for the company apart from Business as Usual programs. As a senior member of the team, s/he will enable key initiatives and programs with internal and external stakeholders in a hyper-growth environment. This is a role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility while playing an active, behind-the-scenes role with key stakeholders. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, integrity, and a willingness to put the company’s interest above all else. The individual will need to collaborate with others on the team while taking accountability of certain initiatives/ programs and being responsible to measure, monitor and drive business results.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overall accountability of programs/projects of high importance requiring to work with different business functions ranging from technology practices to our enabling services
• Define program scope, structure program execution plan, baseline metrics/goals
• Work with various business stakeholders to drive program support & coordination
• Identify, manage, resolve and/or escalate issues/risks at the program level
• Report progress on program status to the program sponsor and stakeholders
• Provide sound inputs to key strategic decisions
• Demonstrates good knowledge in a variety of technology concepts,practices, and procedures; specifically, technologies around big data, digital marketing and analytics and process around sales and marketing function
• Creates operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies for the leadership team and organization.
• Enables and fosters a high performance culture through internal and cross-group
initiatives, morale events, and participating in cross-team projects to optimize organizational performance and morale
• Supports key business activities, contributes towards providing strategic direction and preparation for executive engagement across internal leadership meetings, delivery reviews, partner meetings, industry events and other speaking engagements.
• The individual must have a minimum of 15 years of relevant strategic andoperational support experience
• The candidate must have exceptional communication skills and a very strong ability to stakeholder manage a variety of globally dispersed Group leaders
• Ability to “get things done”; drive outcomes for key initiatives.
• Exceptional analytical skills; the ability to see patterns; and a structured andlogical approach to decision making.
• Ability in owning and driving initiatives working with senior leadership
• Ability to work through complex and evolving environments under minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to deliver communication programs that effectively connect to the business strategy
• Should be strong willed, a fast learner and able to effect changes fast
• The candidate must have an MBA and a strong comfort with the IT service/product engineering industry
|Salary||Can be discussed|
|Industries Type||Technology Services|
|Employement Type||Full Time|
|Education||MBA from a Premier B-School|