About the Role - Financial Analyst
This role as part of teams in Finance and controllership, supports the Company's ongoing objective of maintaining an industry leading financial management activity covering Finance, Accounting, Regulatory reporting and Controls and will be involved in one or more of the following directives:
- Establish corporate accounting policies and provide consultation, when necessary, to ensure the proper accounting and income tax treatment is followed.
- Ensure books and records are in accordance with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Generate the company's financial statements, returns, and regulatory reports.
- Maintain adequate internal controls over the financial data produced and provide consultation and assistance to the business units, when necessary, to establish adequate controls for data used within financial statements, risk, and regulatory reports.
- Offer guidance and training on matters related to internal control for financial, regulatory, and risk reporting.
- Manage and provide business support to the company's general ledger and related tools.
- Partner with Onshore team for SEC, BASEL and other Regulatory reporting
This individual will contribute to the Finance and Controllership team by
- Understanding the role and demonstrating the ability to apply Finance, Accounting and Auditing concepts
- Involved in GL Functions, Control Testing Functions, Financial Reporting Functions, and other applicable activities
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders in the applicable line of business functions related to assigned process areas
- Assisting with projects impacting the team.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player and a self-starter who can work in a complex organization with a diverse group of stakeholders, and someone who will be able to withstand challenges and adapt accordingly.
- Chartered Accountant with 0-2 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Auditing, Accounting, Analytics, Reporting
- Refined and professional verbal and written communications
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferably Big 4 Internship or leading industry experience
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
Shift: Open for 1:30-10:30pm Shift