|Posted on : 2022-05-14||Scrum Master/ Sr Scrum Master For A IT MNC. Loc: HYD, Exp: 5-15 Yrs||Location : Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Apply||2022-06-14|
This job is restricted for roles that report to the COO-GDP. The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers. COO-GDP (Group Portfolio Delivery executes on Chief Operating Office's investments through effective program and project management. It supports a broad range of initiatives and as such offers the opportunity to build a diverse set of project experiences and perspective
Senior Scrum Master will be part of the COO-GPD Agile Delivery. This is an IC role and involves supporting US and India based projects. It requires leveraging Enterprise Policy and Methodology to effectively guide teams through all delivery phases and collaboration with sponsors to set strategic direction for the programs/projects, in alignment with strategic goals of the Line of Business and the Enterprise.
verlap few hours with the US Pacific / Eastern Time zone, depending on the assigned projects.
· Responsible for facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with cross-functional impacts that involve moderately complex project, non-project, or maintenance work.
· Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the scrum team(s)
· Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
· Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’, optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
· Proactively addresses systemic impediments to team agility and guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
· Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
· Partners with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards.
· Partners with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects. Completion of some work may depend on non-agile work teams.
· Drives Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization.
· Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s). Partners with Product owners, Program or Project Managers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team and escalates key risks and issues impeding scrum team
· Identifies skills and competencies of scrum team members and makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams.
· Develops and revises project budgets, project risk analysis, tracks project/budget status, identifies and resolves issues, escalating as necessary and ensures sprints/releases are completed according to established timelines
· Provides regular business status reports to ensure management has adequate information to make decisions
· Communicates frequently with the development team, sponsor, program/accountable leader and stakeholders while maintaining a cooperative, motivated, and successful team
· Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with business can other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance
· Identifies, assesses, escalates, and manages project risks; Engages project team members and risks managers, and ensures completion and on-going risk analysis and risk management plan
· Interacts with mid-management to create and deliver presentations on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
· Overall 5+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master or related role in an environment that was applying Agile principles, practices and theory
· 10+ years of solid experience in Project Management
· Understanding of how to effectively partner/ collaborate with key stakeholders to mature the acceptance of accelerated delivery
· Demonstrated reasonable level of technical and business understanding to optimize credibility with teams and managers
· Demonstrated understanding and practical experience with JIRA (and JIRA Portfolio)
· Experience working with global and diversified teams
· Experience as a practicing Scrum Master with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies to multiple teams in projects & programs.
· Knowledge about burndown and burnup metrics, velocity, and user stories etc.
· Good hands-on experience using Project management tools (e.g., MS Project, Visio, Jira, Confluence)
· Experience with Industry standard Project Management methodologies, frameworks (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, or SDLC), and processes
· Ability to influence senior management and lead project teams
· Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills for various levels of audience
· Ability to interact with a diverse population of both technical and non-technical employees.
· Flexibility with the ability to adapt and evolve with changes in priorities, project directions and software development procedures.
· Experience with other Agile/Lean practices such as XP, Kanban
· Deep understanding of full SecDevOps and DevOps
· Advanced knowledge of industry standard Project Management standards like PMP is preferred.
· Agile Scrum Master Certification (PMI-ACP, CSM etc.) will be an added advantage
· Managing projects in a scaled Agile framework. Scaled Agile (SAFe, Scrum at Scale, LESS) experience is a plus
· Platform and cross team dependency management
· Test Driven Development
· Behaviour Driven Development
|Salary||Can be discussed|
|Industries Type||IT - Software|
|Employement Type||Full Time|
|Education||Bachelors. PMP. Agile Scrum Master Certification|