A bit about who we are looking for:
We're seeking someone who gets stuff done. Someone who's yearning to make a positive difference - both to the company they work for, and the wider society. We actively seek individuals who can make their mark on our company.
We hire people who want to achieve — those who we can support, to succeed for themselves, our business, and our clients. After all, our teams' success is directly related to our business' success.
What you will do:
Currently, you'll be working within the digital space and preferably be interested in how data is used to drive real-time relationships with users/audiences. You'll be curious about how incremental growth is changing the face of the digital market and are open to challenging the current status around attribution models.
Goes without saying that we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our values: Passion, Accountability, Inclusion. Only team players should apply.
What you will need:
1. Successfully closed large deals at enterprise levels with strategic planning, focus and drive
2. A good knowledge of the programmatic media value chain.
3. A good knowledge on the different ways to create individual profile from various sources of data, in particular online data.
4. Enjoys the process of the Sales and is detail focused.
5. A standard knowledge on privacy rules and regulation
6. Comfortable at incrementally growing client accounts and revenue, not afraid to ask for the business.
7. Strategic partner – great relationship builder can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets.
8. Can build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organisation including marketing, merchandising, media decision making. Very comfortable at engaging with all levels of a business.
9. Walks the halls – enjoys the people aspects of the role
10. Planning accounts – helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan
11. Highly driven, motivated and ambitious self-starters. Proactivity not reactivity.
12. Curious to learn and focused on own personal development.
15+ years of professional digital sales and marketing business experience.
· Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Retail/e- commerce preferred
· Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalogue, newspaper
· Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
· Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising.
· Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
· Strong business and strategic planning acumen
· Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
· Understanding of marketing programme design, execution, and measurement
· Strong negotiation skills
· Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
· Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
· Demonstrated sales and business development experience
· Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and sales management software (e.g. Salesforce)