Strategy Consultant (Innovation) is responsible for identifying opportunities to drive innovation, solutioning, architectural support, research and proof of concepts across organization. Responsibilities will include to lead development and evolve technology architecture to meet long term strategic objectives. The role will require the individual to interact closely with senior business, technology leaders and startups (including other third party vendors) around creation of the innovative solution to solve business problems.
Our Client has complex systems environment across consumer and small business, corporate and commercial, wealth and investment management, consumer lending and all other lines of business. Our Client is working to evolve Digital Transformations to provide innovative solutions that maximize return of investment while bringing efficiency to business process and meeting compliance needs.
- Conducts Proof of concepts/technologies and feasibility analysis and provide recommendations.
- Adopt to modern technology trends, conceptualize designs, implement PoCs and provide support in implementations. Monitor industry and global trends to assess possible implications and impact on the Bank.
- Contribute to solution elements of the core architecture LTA (Living Target Architecture) and Design Artifacts.
- Provides architecture designs, solutions and directs implementation for Line of Business / Service. Advise on Technology, identify and drive appropriate research, technology investigation, and adoption.
- Involve in selection of products in alignment with Technology Standards and organization practices. Ensures all non-functional and regulatory requirements are captured and met during implementation phase.
- Work independently to meet deliveries in terms of timelines and Quality. Raise questions and seek clarifications appropriately and timely.
- Identify and collaborate on strategic initiatives, develop business cases, provide solutions, conduct insightful analyses, and implement Proof of Concepts for Business and technology.
- Coordinate with business strategy including decision rationale around vendor/startup choices and future state operating model for effective and efficient solutioning
- Facilitate decision-making and issue resolution as required with a broad array of leaders and stakeholders across the organization on technical or business solutions
- Partnering effectively across time zones and cultures to successfully manage complex issues
- Travelling both domestically and internationally as needed
- Proven experience and track record in creating and executing innovative solutions and working in strategic consulting/architecture/research/startup teams
- Foundational understanding in distributed systems, database systems, APIs, cloud computing, programming languages, cryptography, computer networking, etc.
- Working knowledge of Platforms as a Service, Application Orchestration, Salesforce, Containerization and distributed processing will be an added advantage.
- Strong implementation background in Distributed Ledger, Blockchain, Corda / HyperLedger / Ethereum/etc, Smart Contracts, Cryptography, Cyber Security and Distributed Systems.
- Should have contextualized and solutioned Distributed Ledger use cases for Banking and Financial Services
- End-to-end understanding of digital organizations, Agile culture, tools & processes
- 10+ years of banking domain experience in technology architecture, application development, technology consulting, strategy, transformation & advisory
- Post-graduation or above in Computer Science and Engineering from Top tier institutes