About the Role:
This role is part of a Global Delivery team that provides support for U.S. and international HR processes, and key stakeholders will predominantly be U.S. HR Operations business partners. This role reports to the Global Delivery leader for HR India and the Philippines.
This role leads teams with the Global Delivery Human Resources Operations group. We seek a professional who will be accountable to foster a culture of continuous improvement, high engagement and strong performance via leadership and skill development of a large team at various job levels
- Responsible for communicating HRSD mission, vision, values. Providing long term vision, strategic planning and implementation of innovative programs to continually improve HRSD systems and processes.
- Responsible for developing and delivering enterprise-wide, integrated HR programs, services to all team members. Provides leadership and direction to HR programs and services and special projects which may include but are not limited to disability, workability, leave management and relocation.
- Serves as functional advisor to senior management. Planning and implementing innovative programs to continually improve safety, morale, wellbeing, training and professional development for all HRSD employees and operations employees.
- Recommends performance metrics and measures and continually assesses the effectiveness and value of assigned programs and processes, in addition to assessing technology solutions to deliver a more integrated and seamless approach to HR delivery.
- Manages client/vendor relationships to support business goals and objectives; negotiates vendor service delivery and monitors vendor agreements to ensure vendor compliance. Exercises the usual authority of a manager, including selection and development of staff
- 18+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, human resources, accounting, or finance
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to lead in a complex matrix environment, encompassing a broad mix of cultures and client groups
- Ability to manage time, balance multiple tasks and constantly work with changing priorities.
- Strong drive for results with practical, result/outcome focus.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and driving results.
- Confirmed self-motivation, analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes.
- Confirmed successful experience including effective development, coaching, and mentoring of individuals/teams and/or direct reports.
- Master's degree from an institute of repute
- Demonstrated success managing teams supporting US processes
- Proven success building and maintaining strong credible relationships
- Working knowledge of some aspect of an HR function, and an understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Strong networking and collaborations skills with demonstrated success in change management.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening