|Posted on : 2021-08-18||AM/Manager - Recruitment (Finance, Internal Audit & Analytics Hiring) For Renascence Talent Solutions. Exp : 3-8 Years||Location : Remote working. Full Time Opportunity.|
|Last Date to Apply||2021-08-31|
To work with top MNC’s in Investment, Commercial & Consumer Banking and hire for niche roles in Finance, Analytics & Audit Domain.
What you will do:
· Will be independently handling Consultant till VP level hiring for Finance, Internal Audit & Analytics roles for Investment (Middle Office & Back Office), Commercial & Consumer Banking and Technology Operations in India.
· Will take a lead from receiving the mandate, talent mapping till candidate joining the Client.
· Will work very closely with the Client HR team and build a relationship with a strong commitment to deliver value/quality.
· Will be an advisor to client on compensation, talent availability, market knowledge and hierarchy of peer companies.
· Will network closely with Finance & Analytics professionals in Investment Banking, Technology & Infra Operations on Linkedin and other channels.
· Will create a robust database of candidates in Finance & Analytics space.
· Coordinate candidate interviews with stakeholders.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly hiring reports.
· Interact with the Manager on Daily basis to discuss on work in progress and challenges faced during the search.
· Ability to access senior candidate based on behavioral and functional skills.
· Will provide quality hiring experience to both Clients and Candidates.
What we want:
· Good experience in independently handling consultant to VP level Finance, Internal Audit & analytics roles for Investment (Middle Office & Back Office), Commercial & Consumer Banking and Technology Operations in India.
· Develop sourcing strategies and perform thorough screening to assess talent based on behavioral and functional skills.
· Experience in initiating search on Naukri, Google & Linkedin.
· Good at networking with candidates across various channels and build strong relationships.
· Ability to handle Clients and work closely with Stakeholders.
· Good knowledge on Finance & Analytics Verticals in Investment Banking area.
· Good Market knowledge on Investment Banking Business.
· Ability to innovate and solve hiring challenges. Be agile, proactive, self-driven.
· Exhibit high levels of integrity and generate respect and trust from Clients and peers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good to have:
|Salary||3L - 7.2L Fixed + Incentives|
|Industries Type||HR / Industrial Relations|
|Employement Type||Full Time|
|Education||Full Time Graduate. MBA in HR preferred.|