|Posted on : 2021-05-25||VP - Commercial Banking Analytics (Portfolio Analytics, Revenue Generation Analytics, Management Review Builds, Product Analytics Is A Must) Exp 16+ Years, Loc: Bengaluru||Location : Bengaluru|
|Last Date to Apply||2021-05-30|
About the Role :
The key requirement for the role is the ability to lead a team in understanding the business objectives, formulating the analytic solution and execute/ implement to deliver the solution. VP should be able to provide thought leadership to guide the team and change landscape with consistent and quality data, executive level reporting and business line reporting. The role will play crucial part to build foundation for growth to support all reporting and analytics.
• Leading a team of highly qualified data science analysts with experience in formulating and solving complex problems
• Supporting NLP, ML and AI operational teams with the advanced know-how blending theory and practice
• Providing both technical consulting to business leaders at an appropriate level of information encapsulation
• Oversee development of predictive modeling algorithms using statistical tools, statistical modeling, optimization, algorithm development to synthesize large data sets
• Apply critical thinking skills and perform advanced analytics with the goal of solving complex and multi-faceted business problems.
• Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
• Perform advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance.
• Be a talent magnet by collaborating with various universities and leveraging network across companies
• Coaching team members to operate at higher level of dimensionality to innovate and bring in game changing ideas to fruition
As a team member and manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team and the business. Specifically, you will lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued and supported to do work that energizes them. Management responsibilities will also include providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks and completing daily management tasks.
Shift 1:30-10:30 pm
Ability to work overlap hours with US team
· Around 16+ years in similar analytics role
|Salary||65-70L Fixed + Variables|
|Education||PhD/M.A./M.Sc./MS College Degree or Higher in operations res|