|Posted on : 2021-04-26||AVP - Regulatory Reporting Automation (For A MNC Banks Captive Unit)||Location : Bengaluru|
|Last Date to Apply||2021-04-30|
This is a new leadership position that will direct significant portions of the project driving reporting transformation within the Enterprise Financial Reporting Automated Regulatory Reporting team. The EFR Automated Reg team is responsible for the development of a system and reporting logic, which will result in the accurate automated production of significant regulatory reports such as the FR Y-9C, FR Y-14Q, and FFIEC 031/041, among others.
The successful candidate will be an experienced leader, highly motivated team player and a self-starter who is accustomed to working in complex organizations, partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders, and driving results. The candidate should demonstrate executive presence and be accustomed to presenting material to senior level executives and regulatory agencies. The candidate should be flexible, be able to withstand challenges and adapt accordingly.
Specific responsibilities of the role
· Report Transition: drive the transition of reports into the AgileREPORTER tool
· Data Warehouse Preparation: Drive preparations for connecting the future centralized data warehouse (multi-year project) to the AgileREPORTER tool.
· Report Reconcilement: Determine methodology and framework to facilitate the efficient reconcilement of automated reporting to current production and strategically resolve anomalies.
· Review and Data Approval: Review data mapping created in support of report production and opine as to the appropriateness of use in the production of automated regulatory reports
· Strategic Planning: Identify system of record (SOR) inconsistencies and data gaps that could affect reporting capability, address with team members and report owners.
· Report Automation: Direct significant portions of the implementation of the regulatory reporting tool, and identify areas for consolidation of manual inputs.
· Coordination of report owners with controllers: Coordinate throughout the various business lines as well as accounting operations, mapping and technology teams.
Support of Report Owner responsibilities:
· Maintain line of sight into end to end processes used by report owners
· Understand and challenge reporting results to ensure data accuracy
· Understand and coordinate capture of data resulting from report instruction change
· Partner with support groups (Technology, Governance & Oversight, Data Management & Insights, Change Management, and Regulatory Technical Interpretations) to improve the control environment
· 15+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting and BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
· 9+ years of management experience
· Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
· Management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
· Experience with Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications
· Knowledge and understanding of Vermeg’s AgileREPORTER software
· Product knowledge in some or all of the following areas (loans, debt, derivatives, securities, repurchase agreements, securities lending, commodities, cash equities trading, credit trading, securities, etc.)
· Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
· Knowledge and understanding of regulatory reporting: Federal Reserve, OCC, and SEC
· Knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, financial reporting systems, legal entities, and role of regulatory authorities
· Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience with Agile methodology of project delivery
|Salary||35-40L Fixed + Bonus|
|Employement Type||Full Time|