|Posted on : 2021-02-09||Director Or VP - UK & Europe Sales (B2B SAAS & ITES Sales)||Location : London|
|Last Date to Apply||2021-02-20|
• The single most important accountability is to drive revenue growth, for SaaS Product as well as ITeS Services.
• Drive revenue goals for Europe: Own Regional Revenue target as well as individual sales revenue target, from both hunting
and farming opportunities.
• Develop and execute the sales plan for UK and Germany: pipeline management and logos closure.
• Ensure proper internal cadence to make sure we win those deals with support from pre-sales, product management, and
• Accelerate customer adoption and be the evangelist for usage across the customer teams.
• Own the customer relationship and own the NPS metrics.
• Be the growth hacker, pursue what it takes to win and make your customers delighted and successful.
• Be the SPOC for all RFI’s/RFP’s; work closely with pre-sales and product to ensure product suitability for customer.
• Already performing Regional Sales Leader role, with the experience of selling in UK and Germany
• Managed a small sales team to scale the overall business.
• Proven track record in selling in B2B SaaS, Product technology sales.
• Exposure to the supply chain and logistics industries would be great.
• Consistently delivered on quotas and often exceeded targets.
• Have a solid testament and reference from your customers/region/industry.
• You know how to operate in small businesses that are ambitious and yet manage workarounds the operating constraints
when things are not perfect.
• Exposure to global technology platforms and experiences in working with multi-cultural teams.
• Opportunity to work remotely.
• The ground floor of new and exciting product
• International and diverse work atmosphere
• Be a part of a rapidly growing company expanding into new products.
• Team meetings worldwide
• Competitive salary and commission
• Employee Stock Options Plan
|Salary||100-120k GBP + Incentives|
|Industries Type||IT - Software|
|Employement Type||Full Time|