|Posted on : 2021-02-09||Director Sales - ITeS (Location Preference: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Finland)||Location : Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Finland|
|Last Date to Apply||2021-02-20|
• Primary: Own and drive revenue and sales quota for ITeS business in the EUR region.
• Secondary: Build pipeline of select global customer opportunities, where there is synergy with other sales
motions from NewAge. Work on deals to closure with support from other internal stakeholders wherever
• Work with the domain SME’s, Inside Sales and marketing to help co-create key sales assets.
• Methodically build a robust pipeline, own the opportunities, and orchestrate all internal teams for deal
• Build the ITeS customer value framework, adopt it for each unique customer business scenario and drive
key differentiators to help customer realize the value, ROI and cost benefits for outsourcing.
• Drive and own the pilot staging successfully for each such customer opportunity and own the full deal
• Work with different customer stakeholder team to articulate and demonstrate the full value of leveraging
the NewAge ITeS domain capabilities to ensure we can effectively align with the complex needs of their
business and build confidence to expand the relationship in phases.
• Work closely and in tandem with the product sales teams for joint market and customer coverage. Be the
owner for the ITeS functional goals in such shared opportunities.
• You have about 10 years plus of ITeS sales experience; of which at least 5 in the EUR region. People
management exposure is great, even though this will initially be in an IC role.
• Proven track record in selling outsourcing services to customers who operate in highly complex and
competitive businesses. You know how to harness a deal and how to take a small pilot to a multi-milliondollar
• You have in-depth understanding of the entire ITeS sales cycles work and the ability to independently
operate a start-up or a new business within a large global ITeS firm.
• You have consistently delivered on quota and have often exceeded targets, better than your peers and
better than your competitors. You should have a solid testament and reference from your
• Exposure to logistics / Freight Forwarding would be an added advantage for quick success.
• You know how to work around the operating constraints and when things are not perfect and not lose focus
on the goal and have demonstrated this consistently.
• You know the EUR market extremely well and what it takes to succeed in the region.
• Exposure to B2B SaaS businesses in logistics and high-tech businesses would be great.
• Opportunity to work remotely.
• The ground floor of new and exciting organization
• International and diverse work atmosphere
• Be a part of a rapidly growing company expanding into new products and services.
• Team meetings worldwide
• Competitive salary and commission
• Employee Stock Options Plan
|Salary||80-100k GBP + Incentives|
|Employement Type||Full Time|