|Posted on : 2021-02-09||Sales Manager - SAAS B2B Product (for A B2B SAAS Product Organisation Headquartered In Dubai)||Location : Jeddhah, Riyadh, KSA|
|Last Date to Apply||2021-02-20|
• Drive revenue and quota goals chosen market/region sub-segment or customer segments within the MEA region
• Primarily drive growth through hunting deals and mix of farming opportunities.
• Develop and execute the sales plan for the region; robust pipeline/deal management and logos closure.
• Ensure the proper internal cadence to make sure we win those deals with support from pre-sales, product management,
and delivery functions.
• Accelerate customer adoption and be the evangelist for usage across the customer teams.
• Own the customer relationship and own the NPS metrics for every client.
• Be the growth hacker, be relentless in pursuing what it takes to win and make your customers delighted and successful.
• Be the SPOC for all RFI’s/RFP’s from the customer; work closely with pre-sales and product teams to ensure eFS product
suitability for customer needs.
• Proven track record in technical selling in B2B SaaS and/or product technology sales. A solid understanding of how
B2B SaaS businesses work is essential. Exposure to the supply chain and logistics industries would be great.
• You have consistently delivered on quotas and have often exceeded targets, better than your peers and better than
your competitors. You should have a solid testament and reference from your customers/region/industry.
• You know how to operate in small businesses that are ambitious and yet how to manage and workaround operating
constraints when things are not perfect.
• You know the ME market extremely well and how the market and technology industry operates in the region.
• You have about 10 years of sales experience; of which 5 in the ME. People management exposure is great, even
though this will initially be initially an IC role.
• Exposure to global technology platforms and experiences in working with multi-cultural teams.
|Salary||15000-18000 SAR PM + INCENTIVES|
|Industries Type||IT - Software|
|Employement Type||Full Time|