|Posted on : 2021-02-09||Sales Manager - ITES (For An IT MNC Headquartered In Dubai)||Location : Dubai, UAE|
|Last Date to Apply||2021-02-20|
• Primary: Own and drive the revenue and quota goals for ITeS business in the UAE/MEA region.
• Secondary: Build pipeline of select global customer opportunities, where there is synergy with other sales motions from
NewAge. Work these select deals to closure with support from other internal stakeholders.
• Work with the domain SME’s and marketing to help co-create key sales assets
• Methodically build a robust pipeline, own the opportunities, and orchestrate all internal teams for deal closures.
• Build the ITeS customer value framework, adopt it for each unique customer business scenario and drive key
differentiators to help customer realize the value, ROI, and cost benefits for outsourcing.
• Drive and own the pilot staging successfully for each such customer opportunity and own the full deal contract closure.
• Work with different customer stakeholder teams to articulate and demonstrate the full value of leveraging the NewAge
ITeS domain capabilities to ensure we can effectively align with the complex needs of their business and build
confidence to expand the relationship in phases.
• Work closely and in tandem with the product sales teams for joint market and customer coverage. Be the owner for the
ITeS functional goals in such shared opportunities.
• Proven track record in selling outsourcing services to customers who operate in highly complex and competitive
businesses. You know how to harness a deal and how to take a small pilot to a multi-million-dollar contract.
• You have in-depth understanding of the entire ITeS sales cycles work and the ability to independently operate a startup
or a new business within a large global ITeS firm.
• You have consistently delivered on quotas and have often exceeded targets, better than your peers and better than
your competitors. You should have a solid testament and reference from your customers/region/industry.
• You know how to work-around the operating constraints and when things are not perfect and not lose focus on the
goal and have demonstrated this consistently.
• You know the Saudi market extremely well and what it takes to succeed in the region.
• Fluent in Arabic
• You have about 10 years plus of ITeS sales experience; of which at least 5 in the UAE/MEA region.
• People management exposure is great, even though this will initially be in an IC role.
• Exposure to B2B SaaS and high-tech businesses would be great.
• Reports to: Head of the ITES business
|Salary||15000-18000 AED PM + INCENTIVES|
|Employement Type||Full Time|