· Demonstrate knowledge of Finance / Accounting / Financial analysis: Financial modeling, discounted cash flow, net present value (NPV), proforma models, mergers and acquisitions, balance sheet/income statement/cash flow models.
· Analyze earnings performance relative to benchmarks, create metrics to measure financial performance.
· Perform peer analyses (trading comparables, acquisition comparables)
· Evaluate strategic projects / initiatives along a variety of metrics
· Develop strategies to optimize business / product mix and strategy
· Compare business models across industry, Provide insights on emerging company and/or industry trends
· Perform quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to support ongoing projects
· Prior work experience in some combination of Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate development, Corporate strategy, Investment banking.
· Accounting principles for banks, pricing methodologies, Treasury management process, funds transfer pricing (FTP), CCAR, Basel requirements, regulatory capital
· Prepare financial reports and schedules, Perform Financial planning & analysis, Perform financial forecasting
· Experience with Essbase, Tableau, Hyperion